Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Bass Fishing
I have always been fascinated about Bass fishing. Especially in the winter. I guess it's all the fun and interesting hard-work that goes with it. Fishing for bass at night is even more intriguing and adventure packed. For those who love Fishing for bass at night just like I do, I think you'll find the following tips interesting;

- Talking would not do much to scare the fish away, but avoid dropping objects, banging against rocks and if you are doing bank fishing, always walk softly around the shore.

- Mosquitoes are more active at night, and you would be most likely to be bitten by them. However, you must try as much as possible to avoid insect repellent, as they could also drive away the fish.

- It is advisable to have not more than four rods on board. The rods which you are not holding at hand should be placed on the sides of the boat, to ensure that you do not step on them

One of the best ways to learn good fishing techniques and trick is to go fishing with lover of fishing. Every fishing enthusiast usually has a trick or two up their sleeves. [url "http://www.silverkingalaska.com/ketchikan-fishing-lodge.php"]Fishing Lodges in Alaska[/url] are a great resource for fishing lovers, and a safe house for thousands of fishing tricks.
[signature]