Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre spawn fishing
Just wondering if anyone could fill me in on some pre spawn fishin info. This will be my first spring in AZ and the fishing I did do last year was during the spawn. Lots of lockjawed fish! Anyways I was wondering when the fishing starts to become productive here. I would like to start at saguaro and since hunting season is over I'm getting the fishing bug. I'd like to go out this Friday but if the fishing isn't any good I'd rather just wait. It looks to be a good day weather wise so I might end up there no matter what. Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
[signature]
Since the Arizona BFT boards are DEAD, I'll shoot you a PM later with some active AZ boards I've found.

I do really wish there was a bigger presence of AZ fisherman/women on the BFT boards, but I suppose you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see what gets filled first. [Wink]
[signature]
That's the truth! I know in Utah BFT was the happening place. It's a great board it's just too bad it doesn't get much use. Ive met a few others who post and I've tried to post whenever I go out, which hasn't been enough. Maybe it will catch on.
[signature]
Thanks for the PM. I'll Check them out.
[signature]
You're welcome.
[signature]
hey could you possibly PM me those sites too? dont get me wrong i like talking to you two about fishing but it seems there are only 3 people from arizona on this site and I'd like to get on a site thats a little more active. thanks.
[signature]