Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One more week of Construction and I'm back...
This is it, I will be finishing up final touches of my projects and I'll be starting design work for next summer. Which means I will be working a 8-5 job till Spring. [cool]

I get Married on the 22nd this month and then, I'm ready for some ice fishin.

Ive already seen people on the ice, not real safe right now but someone has to start the year. I hope BigFish has the ice fishing contest this year, I'm looking forward to it.

Flag, does your buddy still have that Auger? also, your going down this year, on the ice fishing contest. [Tongue] Just joking, if you need and extra person to go on your outings, let me know, I coould probably go.
[signature]
hey stranger[cool]

good to see you back, and congradulations. dont forget to show us a pic of your catch, I am sure she is a keeper[Wink]

if you have not already done so go to this link and fill check in at the pole...

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=77651;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"][size 1]who will partisipate in an online ice fishing pic contest if offered [/size][/url]
[signature]
Congrats! Hope you have a very happy marriage. Next time I get married, she's gonna at least like the outdoors.

What are you gonna do working a 9-5 job? You're gonna go crazy!
[signature]
you mean she is going to be feeding them insted of feeding with them?.... Sorry bad joke, couldnt resist... mabe that is why I still am not married....lol[pirate]

mesqueto's ex-wives and loyers, they sure do keep the fly swater from collecting dust...lol[shocked]
[signature]
I'll post a pic of my catch, do you want clothed or unclothed? Just joking. she is great, I will post a pic of the two of us as soon as I can load a pic.
[signature]
Well, since this is PG, she'd hafta be clothes in here... but unclothed PM's are welcome.

[angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic]
[signature]