Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/11 LBSF Native Sun
[#000099][size 2]11/11 LBSF Native Sun
Fished with Capt.Ed on the 1/2day Native Sun with twenty-five others. First stop after picking up a bait tank of sardines, we were off to of flat calm outer Oil Rigs for barries and bonitias or at least that was the plan but when that did'nt work out we made a short move for a mix bag of rockfish / whitefish most of my fish came on the dropper with anchovie. Highlite of the day was the cool Sunset
[/size][/#000099][url "http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=58618"][#990099][size 2]http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=58618[/size][/#990099][/url]
[signature]

Hey there FTRDeckhand,

Too bad about the barries and bones. Like you say, there's always other things that make a trip.

You can bet there aren't that many sure bets when it comes to fishing the salt for the next few months... if ever! ha ha ha

Thanks for the report. I goin' on the Premier this morning and am pretty sure we'll go to Catalina. Good numbers of yellows caught on the backside.

JapanRon
[signature]
Hi Ron

How did you do on wednesday? Did you get wet?
[signature]

Hey there FTRDeckhand,

Yep, I dumped 3 yellows and all I got was one lousy 80lb BSB. Poor me! Caught him on 20lb izorline Premium grey which is the best line I have ever used to date. Line strength and knot holding unsurpassed! heh heh heh

My buddy and arch-rival caught two, one 60lb and another about 125lbs. Caught them at the V's on the east end with live squid.

Going out again tomorrow. I can't stand it!

JapanRon
[signature]
i guess they improved there product when izorline first came out that stuff would stretch FOREVER
[signature]

Hi there aquaman,

Now the Premium has almost no stretch to a point where I got broke off at the knot today on a fish. Line didn't stretch nor did I come up with a pigtail. Sweeeeeeeet. If it's gonna fail, that's the way I want it to behave! ha ha

I don't think their low-end line have the same characteristics and do stretch.

Oh ya, 3 hookups at the V's today but put only 2 yellowtail on the deck.

JapanRon
[signature]