Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/14 Yellowtail at the V's

Hey there guys,

Went out today with a limited amount of squid back to the V's area of Catalina's backside, east end.

The boat ended up with 24 yellows two of which were mine. No Black Sea Bass today. Looks like that is the only game in town.

JapanRon
[signature]
Well,not much detail's to that!What was the anticipated regiment of tackle,for attack?
[signature]
man ron as much as you fish that boat you should be part owner by now
[signature]

Hey there aquaman,

Nooooo Waaaaaay! I don't wanna live the life of feast or famine! Businesses own you, but boats can take your entire life away!

Sad to say, due to some voodo science brought up by some DFG people, All rockfishing in California will be suspended as of November 21, 2003. They have taken data and manipulated it to effect this action. Law suits are being filed as we speak for further independant surveys.

This means the fleet from Monterey to Santa Monica Bay will be in a big time hurt!! From SMB to the Mexican border boats could drop like flies.

No time to be a boat owner!

JapanRon
[signature]
has the rock fishing goting that bad your right it will adversely affect a lot of boats when i was decking on a 3/4 day boat out of 22ND street landing rockcod fishing was our bread and butter in the winter mainly up in the SMB
[signature]

Hey there ROMEROFISHERKING,

I was dead tired last night from three solid days fishing so I just made a simple report. Check my full report titled something like 11/14 Premier Trip to Catalina. I just edited a post I had prepared before I went!

Good to hear from ya, gotta go fishin' from now!!!!

JapanRon
[signature]