Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retired
Well today was my last day , well maybe I should say Midnight shift or any shift . If you are in the Island Park area this summer and want some information or company . Just post on here , I will have a lot of time to check the forum . Curt G.
[signature]
Congratulations, I retired two years ago in Jan. I'm not really sure how I had time to work before[Wink]. Good times are ahead of you.[Smile]
[signature]
Thanks
[signature]
Since you live in such a great location, are you planning on doing more fishing now?
[signature]
YES , I live to fish . I live in Blackfoot and own property in Island Park . I own 2 boats a 17' Jet boat for rivers and an 18' Inboard outboard for lakes . I am looking for a party barge also . My wife asked me what would you sell if you bought a party barge ? I said sell ? Curt G.
[signature]
Do you keep a fishing journal? What is the most days you have fished in one year? Last year I made it out 102 days but some were only 2 to 3 hour days. My goal this year is to get out at least two days a week.
[signature]
I don't , but I should . Curt G.
[signature]
Congratulations!! Good times. I hope to hear even more reports.

You've worked for it. Now enjoy it!
[signature]
Thanks .
[signature]
Good news. I'm sooooo jealous. Congrats.
[signature]
Thanks , and nice job on winning the icefishing conest two years in a row .
[signature]
Congrats [cool]
[signature]
Thanks . I sure wish the weather would get better . So I could enjoy it , Curt G.
[signature]
Nice - I can only hope to live long enough to achieve such a goal.

Tend to feel like I'm already re-tired.

My current definition:
I'm tired, and then I'm tired again.

Sell?!? I like that....

My ol' lady suggested I could get a second boat over her dead body. Welp, it didn't work.
Actually she offered to kill me before the first boat. I walked in the house and announced, "you're going to kill me" - then showed off the new ride!
Congrats!! Enjoy, I sure do.
[signature]
Thanks , Curt G.
[signature]
I hear ya on the weather. I don't know which is worse, the winter winds and ice or the spring winds and run off. Either way the wind blows and blows!
[signature]
You know why the wind blows in SE Idaho don't you? [Wink]
[signature]
If you come over this way ice fishing this year . Let me know I would like to fish with you . I love your posts and videos . Curt G.
[signature]
Will do. It's almost a sure thing......
[signature]