Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henrys Lake in June
I'm wanting to go to Henrys in June around the 18th for about 3 days. I'm wondering if anyone would like to go. We can rent a cabin for 55 bucks a night. If about 4 other guys go it wont cost too much for gas and food. Last year I went about the same time and we caught over 90 fish in about 2 days worth of fishing, the largest was only 5lbs, still a nice fish. Most fish were in the 2 1/2-3 1/2 lb range.
[signature]
I might I will have to check my schedule though.
[signature]
I sooooo wanna go. I have a gig that weekend though...DANGIT!
[signature]
I aint set on a weekend. I just want to go.
[signature]
[quote orvy]I aint set on a weekend. I just want to go.[/quote]

I would like to go also, let me know when you firm up a time. My yearly trip up there is not too far off that date you posted. We stay up in that area 5-6 weeks starting the first of July, but would not mind spending just three days on just Henry's .
[signature]
I am very interested in going. Let me know a firm date and I'll see if I can clear my calendar.

It would be awesome if FG would go -- fish by day, tie flies by night.

Keep me posted.
[signature]
For those interested in going, make sure you have at least a six weight, type II or III line and 6 or 8 lb tippet. These fish will straighten streamer hooks.
[signature]
Straightens streamer hooks im in [cool][bobhappy][Wink]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]For those interested in going, make sure you have at least a six weight, type II or III line and 6 or 8 lb tippet. These fish will straighten streamer hooks.[/quote]

There was a time at the Cliffs that nothing seemed to save me with those weed beds.
[signature]
I just booked the cabin. The first night is Thursday June 25 and leaving Sunday Morning. The room will sleep 5, I don't know how comfortably, or how friendly but I have an air mattress and can put it on the floor. I can fit 5 in my truck, if that many people want to go we can figure out how to stow toons, tubes and other gear. I might be able to get a little flat bed. I'm stoked and looking forward to it.
[signature]
That could be doable Orv
[signature]
That would be sweet. I have a couple extra float tubes and waders if someone wants to go but doesn't have them.
[signature]
I finally looked at my Calendar and see that the gig is the 29th. So Sadly I could possible talk the Hubby into the week before which would mean coming home on the 23rd or 24th or go the first weekend in July which could be crazy.
Not sure if you can change or even want to, but that is Sadly where I am at.
[signature]
looks like I goofed on the dates. I reserved for late July[blush],not happening.Most of the dates in June are taken, so it might be camping out. I'm thinking I need a camp trailer.
[signature]
Are you still set on that date in June?
[signature]
No im open to suggrstions
[signature]
What days do you think would be the best to go to Hanks? I'm open, I have a pretty understanding wife and a flexible schedule at work if I plan far enough ahead. BTW did you know the Red Rock RV Park is using the photo of you on their site?
http://www.8004redrock.com/index2.html?r...tml&rrmain
[signature]
I would like to try the middle of June. Yes I know that they are using the picture. Gordon and the gang there are fantastic and we were staying a there when I caught that thing.
Since we stay at Mack's Inn RV park. You checked in there? Nice cabins and a river right there, plus the food at the inn is great.
[signature]
Mid-June works for me.
[signature]
As of right now the 18th-21st is available at the cabins, its Tues-Thurs. Who can do a middle of the week trip?
[signature]