Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slung Shinner.....
Just a lil Ncident that happened a fu weaks ago....Taz(wife) n I were goin spec fishin....I figured while we were spec`in it i`d throw out a shinner 2....Well got 2 bait store that mornin,told da guy give me bout half dozen shinners,plus bout 3 dozen minnows....He said "Sorry sir butt we`re outa shinners...O.K. give me da minnows,while he was git`in da minnows i noticed a SHINNER N with minnows....I said well how bout git`in that shinner(da only 1)....He did.....Got out ta lake set that shinner up 4 my wife, went ta chunk it out there n da dadburn thing slung OFF,luckly we were by bank,it went up on hill n da trees,thought bout it 4 a second r two...Hec i`ll C if I can`t find it....went up there lookin round n found it, got bac N boat set it up again....gave it 2 wife,wasn`t out there 5 minutes,BooM bobber was GONE!....Taz brought N her BIGGEST to date, a FIVE pounder.....U no what she said? no`in that was da ONLY shinner we had....I want sum more of them........Bsafe!.......C-Ya!.......<br><br>
AT least you had the good sense to give your wife the very best<br><br>Dee