Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Fort Lauderdale happy Day Today
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Randy and Jen Haigh along with their children, Zach andMegan, from Arizona were vacationing in Fort Lauderdale and chartered the Happy Day Today alongwith the Topshotfishing Team to do some deep sea sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale FL. Randy is an avid Trout fisherman so hewas looking forward to doing some deep sea fishing. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]We left the dock and headed to the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale FL– fifteen minutes later lines were in the water at the drop off in 120 ft. ofwater. We put two plainers down, bothwith Bonito strips and sea witches. Forsurface baits we had two Bonito strips and two Ballyhoos.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]
As I zig zagged over the drop off, we hit a school of Bonitoscatching one after another. We had a total 15 Bonitos in the fish box andreleased another 6. We also caught 2Kingfish along with the Bonitos. I couldsee some birds working off to the east, so I headed out towards them. As I got closer, I could see the Tunasbreaking water. We trolled the areacatching a total of 5 Tunas, which we cleaned for their dinner that night.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]With happy Smiles on the anglers’ faces, it was time to headback to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33316. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]For a successful and adventurous deep seafishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito,Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contactCaptain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at [/size][/font][url "mailto:tzsak@bellshouth.net"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]tzsak@bellshouth.net[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"] Website: [/font][/size][url "http://www.topshotfishing.com/"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]www.topshotfishing.com[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]. [/font][/size]
[signature]