Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoppers on my CGT
Tested out the new rod today!! Had a blast fishing hoppers all day! I love it! Don't know if I'll go back to graphite ha ha

[Image: null_zps8fb1b58d.jpg]

[Image: null_zps1a22f50f.jpg]

[Image: null_zps5700791d.jpg]

[Image: null_zps1df5d720.jpg]

[Image: null_zpse471c9ae.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsf9e648a4.jpg]
[signature]
Oh oh! [laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Sweet rod, nice day, beautiful fish!! Thanks for the post![Smile]
[signature]
Ha I know that spot! [Wink] nice work... Love hoppers
[signature]
Great pics! The bendo shot is a classic, and the 3rd shot is picture of the day material. Somehow (for me anyway) the day gets a little enhanced when your new gear pays off and gets you into some fish.
[signature]
Ha ha ya! I kept getting to excited when they would explode out of the water and set the hook to early on the trees behind me[laugh]
[signature]
Thanks!
[signature]
[quote Catcherman.]Ha ha ya! I kept getting to excited when they would explode out of the water and set the hook to early on the trees behind me[laugh][/quote]

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that happens to. Hoppers are awesome.
[signature]
What river it that?
[signature]
Sorry man can't say . It's a spot that probably couldn't handle too much pressure.
[signature]
Looks very familiar to me. While I enjoys avoiding the crowds the place is a bit overpopulated with trout. Average size fish while still OK is several inches less than 5-10 years ago. I wouldn't give out the location either but if anyone that fishes that location wants to keep fish please do. I smoked up a limit from there last time I went. I have to admit haven't kept any from there but one other time many years ago.
[signature]