Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Region 5 trout plants for week of Dec 1
[size 4]This just came in from DFG!!![/size]

[size 4]Barring adverse weather, water or road conditions, the following lakes and streams, listed by county, will be restocked the week of December 1, with catchable-size rainbow trout from the Department of Fish and Game hatcheries:[/size]

[size 4]LOS ANGELES –- Alondra Park Lake, Big Rock Creek, Castaic Lake, Castaic Lagoon, Echo Park Lake, Elizabeth Lake, Hansen Lake, Pyramid Lake, Santa Fe Reservoir.[/size]

[size 4]ORANGE –- Centennial Lake, Mile Square Park Lake, Ralph Clark Park Lake, Tri-City Lake.[/size]

[size 4]SAN DIEGO –- Morena Lake.[/size]

[size 4]SAN LUIS OBISPO -– Atascadero Lake and Santa Margarita Lake.[/size]

[size 4]VENTURA – Casitas Lake, Piru Lake, and Rancho Simi Park Lake.[/size]

[size 4]SANTA BARBARA –- Cachuma Lake.[/size]
[signature]
Those being planted at Hansen Lake will be for the Float Tube Derby. The Lake will be closed to fishing for at least 2 full day after planting and prior to the Derby. If you plan to just go fishing on Sat Dec 1, then you will need to wait until after 1pm to be allowed on the lake. The Derby will be from 7am to 1pm.
[signature]

Thanks TubeN2,

Still no Cerritos Park Lake plant! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

JapanRon
[signature]
It looks like they are taking care of some of Dryrod's spots. They put some 'bows in Tri City Lake and they threw some cats in the Yorba lake. I hope he decides to come up for the Derby on Sat. Hope to see you there as well.[Smile]
[signature]
I am still waiting for them to plant Echo Park Lake...does anyone know when they stocked it two weeks ago? what day? what day does the DFG guy come by?....I have my trout plug ready to go but still no plant yet...I missed last weeks echo park plant....any of you guys fish there? what is the best lure/bait?
[signature]
Hey there BC, How ya doing?? They are planting Echo Park Lake this week. They will never tell the exact date so that people don't harvest them right away. but it will be this week.
[signature]
Wow Cool thanks for the info...I might go tomorrow morning...at least a day during this week...I most just go out and cast with my antique abu garcia reel....just for fun....
Did you hear about the girl that caught the 22lb 8oz Largemouth Bass? up in Spring Lake, North Cal...
She submitted the record to IGFA...but its pending....they gave her the line record though...the 12lb line class....
[signature]
wow I didn't hear about it yet. I will get some more info and post it later for everyone to read. Thanks for the info.
[signature]