Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chevron wrap
Hi. is there any one out ther that could get and send me information on how to make a chevron wrap. I'am having trouble with it. thanks. send me a reply to [url "mailto:ronnieph@bevcomm.net"]ronnieph@bevcomm.net[/url]
[signature]
Hi I will send you the info you need when I get home in the morning. I'm at work right now so hang on for a few.
thanks
chuck
[signature]
Hi. that would be awesome. I just got back from a long weekend at Dukuth . had to see the big ships this weekend. and plant food plots at our hunting spot. and thanks for the information on the wrap. prodaddy.
[signature]

I'm having problems with my scanner, I can't get it to scan my papers for you.
I'm still trying, maybe have to take a close up pic and post that for you. a chevron
wrap is a very simple wrap. the basic design in cross wraps is the chevron. every design is built from a chevron and how they are combined together. every chevron starts with a "X" and every design is built from a series of "X" all designs will start
with a "X" running up the middle of the rod to the desired measurement.

the basic chevron starts with the "X" and you wrap more threads all to the left side of the first "X". say maybe 10 threads you will get a chevron pointing to the left, if you wrap all threads to the right it will point right.

do you know how to wrap a diamond wrap ?? do you know what I mean by "X".

you might take a look at this site mudhole.com there is a lot of info. there, some tutorial videos and stuff. hope this helps.
[signature]
thanks. for the info. yeah I can make the dimond. so if I go left or right from the x I should be ok then huh. just stay on the one side I choose then . thanks .
[signature]

Yep that's it. then if you go back to the "x" at the starting "x" and wrap threads back the other direction you will have a bouble chevron pointing in each direction.
[signature]
thanks. if you cansend me some pics of one.
[signature]
well i still haven't figured out whats up with my scanner, I had some work done on my computer a month ago and I when I tried to use it no deal so I took some pics with my camera. hope these help.
later chuck
[signature]
hey, thanks for the pics. they helped a lot.
[signature]

No problem, if you need anymore help just let me know, I'm on here pretty much every day.
[signature]
thanks for the help
[signature]