Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
visiiting california help me! where and how to fish
I will be coming down from the 7th to the 14th for my birthday, I will be staying in Tumecula.

I really want to go deep sea fishing but I dont have a lot of money, any one know of good charters?

I was thinking about just fishing off a pier in oceanside but I don't really know how or what the rules are? I am used to lake shore fishing in Utah and Idaho but thats it.

If nothing else are there any good lakes to fish at?

Thanks for your help!!
[signature]
Hi Jermypalms,
Happy early birthday!
If your interested in Fly Fishing, we are having a screening of the Fly Fishing Film Tour (F3T) in Long Beach at the Art Theatre at 4:30PM.

Hope to see you at the show.
GetStokedTour

[#ff0000]Edit: As a new member you are not allowed to post links or advertise, unless you pay for that right, see FAQ above for the rules of the site.[/#ff0000]
[signature]
[#008000][size 3]Hi Jeremy - hope that you have a good birthday. Temecula is 32 miles from Oceanside. Fishing from a pier or shore will require a fishing license. California squeezes us for every last nickel. While I live 20 miles NE of Temecula, I haven't fished the salt 50 years. Fly fishing streams/creeks/rivers is my thing. Good luck.[/size][/#008000]
[signature]