Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any?
Are there any fishermen in Oho? I check the messages every day hoping to find someone new. If any Ohoians read this please respond so you can be found. Thanks, Windy
[signature]
Hi Windy,

I am not from ohio but do have many frends who were from there. It was my belief that people from ohio are called "Buckeyes" I might have come from this terminology from watching the news and listening to my buddies being refered to that while sitting on the bar stools next to me....

I know you have lived in ohio for some time so you would know if this is correct terminologh. I would like to know.

any way I think buckeye is a lot kooler than ohioian or even michigander as we here in the mittin are reffered to as lol....
[signature]
hello windy i from tenn ,sorry but it is nice to find other fisherman looking for buddys to fish with bye
[signature]
hi windy , i saw your post and had to say "hello " .
i'm in the middle of the mitt . dwight was one of the first guys to greet me here . how did you like that texas coast fishing ?
[signature]
[size 2]Californian here[cool]
[/size]

[size 2] Been part-time Texan, Floridan, Nevadian, Michiganian though. Spent a couple months here and there for training[Wink][/size]
[signature]
Utah chimes into say Hi!
[signature]
I'll second FFM's hello from Utah!!!
[signature]