Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BobHall Pier reports limmited for now.
[blue][size 3]Sorry to say but the reports from BobHall pier that I have been provideing are now limmited as the angler that provided the info for me has moved from the area. I hope we can pick up another angler to provide the info soon. The BobHall Pier is a great place to land some nice gulf fish. I will be looking for all the info I can find to keep you informed about the happenings at the pier when ever I can.[/size][/blue] [center][font "Times New Roman"][purple][size 2]Here is the last pic I have recieved from the pier.[/size][/purple][/font][/center] [center][font "Book Antiqua"][font "Book Antiqua"][#ff0000][size 6]Check out this huge Tarpon! [/size][/#ff0000][/font][/font][/center] [center][font "Book Antiqua"][url "http://www.bobhallpier.com/ragerstarpon.jpg"][Image: ragerstarpon.jpg][/url][/font][/center] [center][font "Book Antiqua"][font "Book Antiqua"][#000080][size 5]6'-2"[/size][/#000080][#000080][size 3]Caught and released by Roger Hunter, with help from his buddy Chris.[/size][/#000080][/font][/font][/center] [center][font "Book Antiqua"][#000080][size 3] Roger is the[/size][/#000080][#000080][size 3] one holding the head of the fish.[/size][/#000080][/font][/center] [center] [/center]
[signature]