Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New poll: What do you want most for Christmas?
[size 1]Christmas Gifts[/size]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]What do you want the most for Christmas? (No I'm not going to play santa and deliver it to ya.) I cannot take away from valuable fishing time to deliver these things to you but, what if there was a santa that could?? Please be concise with your answers.[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]1. Rods[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]2. Reels[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]3. Tackle[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]4. New Boat/Trailer[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]5. New Tube, Toon, Kayak, Raft[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]6. Accessories for your water craft[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]7. Two week fishing getaway vacation[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]8. $500 shopping spree at Cabela's [/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]9. A new Vehicle to haul all this stuff around in [/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]10. A new fishing partner/partneress[/size][/font]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]11. Other

Merry Christmas to all of you out there![/size][/font][Image: attachment.php?s=&postid=2084]

[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]__________________[/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool][size 2]All of the above...except maybe #10. TubeBabe would never go for that. She even gets testy every time I suggest that marriage licenses should be like fishing licenses...and you have to renew them every year.[/size]
[signature]

Hi TubeN2,

I'll take a couple of others, is size 12, if they are in stock.

Health to me and mine, deserved luck, good friends, freedom from worries..... well 3 out of 4 ain't bad and they don't cost a thing other than paying attention to business.

JapanRon
[signature]
I'll take a 7&8 please Santa. Maybe some day he'll bring me a place down south, so I can fish with a tshirt on in the winter.Happy Holidays
[signature]
Well, Santa, since I've been such a good boy and since you already gave me the best gift early, I'll keep this list short.

1. Ice fishing equipment... clothes, rods, reels, line, tackle, etc.

2. New boat/trailer and truck/suv to tow it with

3. A cabin on a lake

4. My own private island on one of the larger lakes

5. For my early gift to enjoy fishing... and if you can't manage that, can I trade her in for a new model that does enjoy fishing? (hope she doesn't read this)
[signature]
[cool][size 2]How about an all expense paid fly fishing trip to Montana![/size]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1985;]
[signature]
Montana, I thought that was Loch Ness! If you look closely you can see Loch Ness monster![crazy][sly]
[signature]
[Tongue][size 2]Hey releaseit,[/size]

[size 2]Man you are right. After I zoomed in on the lake this is what I found!![/size]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1986;]
[signature]
all I want for christmas is a fishing hole
[signature]
I'm sure that in your case, a little hard water would be nice to make your fishing hole in.[Smile] It is kind of hard to make a hole in soft water. Thanks for your reply to this poll.
[signature]
1) My boat fixed- hydrolic lines, impellar, and tow package on blazer to pull it!!

2) new life jackets for the boat

3) I know, I will be scrutinized, but I want a HO joker kneeboard

4) New fly rod, spinning rod, and bait caster rod for the Bear.

5) Reels for each above

6) $125 gift certificate to Hooked in Kaysville.

7) Gas ice auger

8) pontoon tube with a electric on the back

9) Fish finder for the newly repaired boat

10) ten 21-30 yr old hot babes in bikini's at my disposal at any time!!! [cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
If I could remember your address, I may work out a deal with you on the hot babes. Just in case I don't get there have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.[cool]
[signature]
1. My first truck/money for truck

2. A trip on the new boat the INDEPENCE

3. A 1 year vacation from my mom and sister (ya right.. that'll happen)

4. A topless stripper, I mean TLD 30 II and a TLD 20 II

5. The girls in the calander ad at right (its sometimes on there)

6. A boat/ Prowler kayak

7. An Orracle E Class Autococker Paintball marker

8. The topless stripper, Im serious this time

9. A friend for the topless stripper

10. Add another one to that

A G
[signature]
I agree with dave a nice fishing hole and #10 my old rice runner has about had it.
[signature]
[Wink]A new ATV with the calander girls on it ( don't tell the wife about the girls !!! lol )

[signature]
Hey Flagmanonice, What kind of milage are you willing to accept on that package??
[signature]
A BFT HAT AND COFFEE CUP , WADERS , AND ALL THE GEAR I'VE LEFT ON UNDER THE WATER OVER THE YEARS .[Wink]

AND WOULD ONE OF YOU CALIFORNIA GUYS TELL J-LO THAT I'M ALREADY TAKEN , I KNOW IT WILL BREAK HER HEART , BUT THE GAL HAS TO GET OVER IT , IT WAS JUST ONE WEEKEND , NOTHING MORE .[crazy]
[signature]
[Wink]Merry Christmas TubeN2 , I have my eye on a new sportsman 500 , its tough to buy a brand since they make Polaris and Artic Cat so close to where I live !! Oh well , the other brand will have to get use to it !! LOL !!

[signature]
Merry Christmas to you also from the SoCal TubeN fools.

That is a very good choice there Flagman. I had one available to me after I moved away from Utah and went to Idaho for awhile. They sure beat out the local competition of snowmobiles.
[signature]