Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top fishing spots in Utah...article
[#0000FF]Brett Prettyman had an article in the sports section of today's Salt Lake Tribune...naming some of the better places to wet a line these days...with pics.

[url "http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/entertainment2/57905086-223/fishing-utah-bass-fish.html.csp"]LINK TO ARTICLE[/url]
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks for posting the link. On top of things as always.
[signature]
[#0000FF]I'd rather be on top of my float tube...but Mama Nature gets all huffy about that.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Yer rite Pat. Ah figger ol ma nature iz havin a Midol moment.
[signature]
Thanks Pat, you are always so willing to share and help. I for one appreciate your contributions to so many fisherman. I was a pleasure meeting you and I am looking forward to joining you on an adventure soon.

Thanks again.
[signature]
[#0000FF]Glad to help when I can.

Bring on the fishing.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Good... none of my favorites made the list

Smile
[signature]
Wind or rain, seems one or the other almost everyday. Glad to see you sneek a trip in now and again when mother nature is lookin
[signature]
[#0000FF]She's really gettin' diabolical. I double check a weather report for a planned venue the night before, make my final plans and then recheck it in the morning to find it has turned to #@$%. Either that or I rely on a decent forecast only to find hurricane force winds awaiting me upon arrival.

Life ain't fair. I'm about ready to jump off my float tube.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
[quote MasterDaad]Good... none of my favorites made the list Smile[/quote]

[#0000FF]Yeah, I don't think they considered the community ponds...or the Jordan River.

Prettyman is pretty good about not sending a lot of folks to waters that don't need more pressure. Too bad we can't say the same about some of our TV fishing program hosts.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I agree TD. Brett keeps in mind how many people will see what he writes. On the other hand every lake that had "quality fish" no longer has "quality fish" and sportsmen's is sold out of the "HOT" lure.
[signature]