Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas !!!
[Smile] I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas !!! Walleyeteaser , Minneman , Hattrk , Desertrat , Ultramag , and all the other ones that visit the Minnesota Board !! May you get what you want from Santa , and then give me your old stuff !!! lol

[signature]
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE;[Smile]
[signature]
Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good fish-fight!

(Flagman, if you really want my old undershirts and used soap on a rope, you can have them. Hehe. Guess I wasn't good enough to get anything that was on my list.)
[signature]
I hope your hard water people had a Merry Christmas. All went well here in SoCal. Good ole Santa was nice this year.
[signature]
Hey Flag, thanks and I hope you had a good Xmas. I got my new auger, do you want my old hand auger? [Wink]

We need to hook up and get out for a day of fishing. I'm going out today for the first serious trip, to North Lida just east of Pelican Rapids.
[signature]
well, how did fair?

I am sittin here just wishin I was fissin.

the only ice here is floatin in my rum and coke....[pirate]
[signature]
not good. it was 40+ degrees and a little scary driving on the lakes with 4" of water. We need some weather really bad.
[signature]
[cool] After the New Year we should hook up ! Walleyeteaser and I are fishing Big Pine right now , not catching anything worth talking about , lots of small ones !! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

[signature]