Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BobHall Pier Report.
[center][font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]The pier reported some good fish being caught over the past few days. The big story is the pompano, and the whiting that are coming in and they are bigger than usual. Many fisherman are taking home very nice size pompano, and very large whiting! There was a 7ft.black tip caught off the end of the pier only a couple a days ago. Big Black drum are being found all over the pier, but mostly past the second gut.[/size][/blue][/font][/center] [center][font "Times New Roman"][blue][size 3]Sheep head are also around the pylons, use a very small hook, and a small piece of shrimp. It will be hard to get past all the little bait fish that hang out next to the pylons as well, but once in a while a nice sheep head will take it first![/size][/blue][/font][/center]
[signature]
I have yet to fish BHP but try adding a little piece of fishbites on the hook. It is hard to get off the hook so the sheaphead may have time to get to it before the piggies pick it clean. As ssor knows, it works.
[signature]
sounds like the fishing here as well , i can't get a decent steelie with all the jacks and rainbows picking my spawn clean .
[signature]