Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven mile creek advice
I tried without success to fish Seven mile creek just up from Johnson reservoir...fished up where it comes down out of Meadows area..anyone hane any suggestions..i didn't even see any good fish...new area for me
[signature]
There are not many fish from the meadows down to Johnson, but there's a lot of fish all through the meadow. Most of the fish are smaller Brookies, a 12 incher is a big one out of there. Remember that the road is closed Monday through noon on Friday due to road construction.
[signature]
Next time try the short hike up Tasha Creek to a string of small beaver ponds. Could be worth your time.
[signature]
Little tiny dries and nymphs. The creek is loaded with a stunted brook trout population...very numerous but very small fish. The Tasha Creek hike is a good suggestion in that area...I would also suggest trying UM Creek...
[signature]
I'm not sure where Tasha creek is ...could you tell me how to get there...im headed back up there Wed. I always fish UM when im up...always do pretty well
Thanks
[signature]
Tasha Creek is a tributary to Sevenmile...there is a marked trail just a little ways up the canyon from Johnson along Sevenmile. Just hike up that trail.
[signature]