Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Thanksgiving
I hope we can all remember to give a prayer of thanksgiving and gratitude for our fighting men and women before our Thanksgiving dinner. None of this would be possible without them. I'd like to especially thank my good friend, neighbor and fishing partner tech sergeant R. Heidbrier, aka Mongo that is currently serving his 9th deployment in Afghanistan. He is honestly one of the best man I know. Thank you to him and all the men and women who serve, Godspeed.
[signature]
Good call on that reminder. J
[signature]
U+1000
[signature]
TOTAL AGREEMENT !!!! Thanks Mac
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Small world! I'm over here with Mongo and I stopped by to daydream about fishing a little bit and see what the action is like back home. The BFT community is huge, but pretty small at the same time.

Anyway, I'll see that big dumb animal (that's why we call him Mongo) in about 8 hours and I'll let him know you send your best.

Crazy small world.
[signature]
Wow, it really is a small world. I live right across the street from Mongo. Don't let that huge tattooed exterior fool you, he's one of the best dudes I've ever known. Make sure you give him a big hug from all of his friends stateside.

And Michigan, THANKS!
[signature]