Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lower Provo Easter 2015
Out again on the lower this past Sunday... Conditions tough with all the wind... Manage to pull 12 in and lost 8 in 4 hours... Most caught on zebra midge black and brown.. did land a few on 20'bwo and 22'adult midge... Been up the last three Sundays... Really good fishing right now...! go now before the tubers come out....!
[signature]
Thanks for the report looks like a nice day. I'll have to get out ton the Provo and try my luck soon.
[signature]
I did extremely well there last Saturday as well. I fished a dry dropper 90% of the time and caught nearly everything on a size 20 black zebra midge. The fishing has been really good up there.
[signature]
Love the lower Provo. It's been a long time since I've been there. I may have to take your advise. I've always done well fishing the lower Provo, but struggle to do any good on the middle section.
[signature]
[quote PhantomSST]

Love the lower Provo. It's been a long time since I've been there. I may have to take your advise.

[/quote]

You should definitely be hitting it... mild winter, low flows, and now the Baetis hatch getting 'em churned up in the afternoons. It has been like shooting fish in a barrel for the last month or so.
[signature]