Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
delta airlines response....
delta airlines response....

on march 25 at 1;50 am I had just gotten home from helping my son I had just parked my car and was heading into the house when I heard aloud noise from an airplane over head I looked up to see a delta airlines plane making a tight turn over head no big deal right..

moments later I heard and felt a huge crash and the car alarms next door and across the street go off along with mine what until you see what ice falling from a airplane can do see pictures.

deltas response was its an act of god and they wont except responsability for any damages I have called dozens of times with just nothing to gain but a wild goose chase..

the one investigator said delta has never paid as long as he has worked for them...

this is a bunch of crap..

yes I have insurance and yes they will pay part but it the fact that a carfax report will be issued and it will destroy any value in the car...this is not fair
[signature]
holy crap!

is it just the windsheild thats damaged?
[signature]
it also bent the drivers seat and the blue tooth and emergency phone dodge behind the mirror has just like on star was completely turned to scrap
[signature]
[shocked][shocked][shocked]
[signature]
Wow, that sucks….glad it was not someone's head!…act of god my arse!
[signature]
You haven't lawyered up yet?

Did the neighbors get damage too?

Lawyer up together.
[signature]
Lawyers all say the same thing hope that I'm ready for a couple year battle with no chance of winning some people have been waiting for 3 years he said it's better to use social media and stir the pot so it's easier to pay you off then have a people giving them bad reviews daily
[signature]
You did report the incident to the FAA immediately, didn't you? Like before the ice melted.

They are required to investigate every incident reported of anything that falls from a plane, anything.
[signature]
yes they did the investigation and took over from the police
[signature]
Get Gephart!
[signature]
Anything new to report regarding this?
[signature]
[quote tlarson]
deltas response was its an act of god[/quote]

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/idol...lines.html
[signature]