Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newby
well hi folks,flagmanonice you talked me into it.[Smile]and don't worry i put your name down since your so hard up for tackle!i hope to contribute some good info on this sight.i've been following the post for awhile looks pretty cool.good luck fishing!
[signature]
WELCOME an FLAG hard up for tackle?? LOL
[signature]
[Smile] Glad you made the move !!! I think with your know hows on bass fishing , and fishing tournaments all over the midwest , you'll bring a valuable asset to many boards on BFT , not just Minnesota !!! Hope to get a chance to fish on the ice with ya before you start prefishing for tournaments down south !!

[signature]
Hey Cloudy, welcome to the boards! Maybe you can learn me some stuff on bass fishing. We should get together sometime when you're not wandering around the country. I'm eager to learn what I can! Just a hop, skip, and a jump from ya!
[signature]
hey thats sounds pretty cool.i always like fishing with somebody new because you can learn some new stuff.
[signature]
Where ya from?

Im in Detroit Lakes.
[signature]
i,m from st.cloud,but do alot of ice fishing up there.
[signature]
I'm down in the northeast metro area. If you were to follow Hwy 10 down to Hwy 65, exit Hwy 65, I'm in the trailer park a couple miles south of the exit. It'd be awesome to go fishing with a pro such as yourself!
[signature]
[Wink] Hey Rat , We should talk him into going up north with us , he was up there a couple of years ago !! Maybe you could kidnapp him on the way up !! LOL .
[signature]
If your ever planning a trip up this winter shoot me a PM or email and maybe we could hook up for a day on the ice. I'm still trying to hook up with Flag.

You gonna be in the BFT Ice fishing constest? Flag won an auger last year.
[signature]
Great idea! I'll be driving by St Cloud on the way up there anyway. Oh! I may not need to borrow much of anything. I've got a free snowmobile suit coming my way if it fits me, and another potential for free equipment.

Catch ya later! Hopefully not with a hook, line, and sinker though.
[signature]
Hey there cloudyboy, Welcome to the BFT message boards. I look forward to reading some of your fishing reports in the future. Don't forget to share some pictures also if you get the chance.

Happy Fishing.
[signature]
Hey cloudyboy, you worm. You need to get active and grow into something much more appealing. Hehe.

How's life on the trail been? Haven't heard from you in ages!
[signature]
anybody ever do a BFT get togher yet in the summer time..
i think we woul;d have enogh for a turn out..
[signature]
[unsure] Ive tried in the past , but never could get any numbers together at the same time , but i'm game if anyone else is !!

[signature]
lets try it when do you have time ?? DDR when you say you were comming to brainerd agian ?
we could do it on gull or any lake west..
lets get it going ok..
[signature]
Brainerd sounds good to me. [Smile]
[signature]
[reply]
Brainerd sounds good to me. [Smile] [/reply]
ok when DDR ? you set the date and i'll pick the place sound good ..
[signature]
Good question, I'll get back to you on that.
[signature]