Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-16 Fishman887 contest fish.
Post your contest fish here.
[signature]
American Falls reservoir this morning. Perch caught on a Minnow on a red jighead.
[signature]
I think you may have forgotten to attach the picture.
[signature]
Oops I did it again
[signature]
Got you in for 8.5. Do I smell fish tacos?[shocked][fishon]
[signature]
Great Fish! I was thinking of heading out that direction. Any tips? Or easy access spots?
[signature]
Perch upgrade. Red jighead and minnow American falls reservoir this morning.
[signature]
10.5 inches.
[signature]
Another perch upgrade and my personal best. Probably my last upgrade though I'd be thrilled to catch a bigger one. Northland jigging spoon fire tiger, no bait. This warm weather and wind is trashing the ice. Hopefully the ice survives the next two days so we don't have to start over again. Six inches and shrinking. Main reservoir is open water.
[signature]
That is American Falls again? 12.5 inches.

Do you fish every day? [Smile]

I saw a shirt recently that said "I could probably survive a day without fishing, but why risk it?" I'm thinking you need that shirt. [Wink]
[signature]
It was American falls. I try to fish everyday if the weather is partially agreeable and I think I may catch something. I like that saying.
[signature]
American falls rainbow on the perch colored jig in his mouth. I left it there because I don't remember the name of it. Tipped with minnow today.
[signature]
Nice fatty! 20.5 inches. Looks a bit like a Lindy Slick Jig to me, but I can't tell for sure.
[signature]
That's what it is called. Thanks. . It was one of the fattest trout I've ever caught. Still swimming so I can catch him next year.
[signature]
Henrys lake cutt from 12/12. I was hoping to get back up and do better, but it isn't going to happen. Green paddlebug and worm. Then American falls chub on a rainbow northland jigging spoon tipped with worm tonight
[signature]
Carp and a brown trout today. Both on a hare's ear size 8 on a jawjacker. Snake river near Blackfoot
[signature]
Got you down for 27.5 on the carp. Nice fish!

13.5 on the brown. I'm giving you 16 on the cut, but that should technically be disqualified. Please get the whole fish and measure in the pictures so I can see the whole fish and tape.

The carp replaces the chub submitted, so I didn't score that.
[signature]
Cutthroat and rainbow, American Falls dam last night. Both on green paddle bug.
[signature]
Good job! Some fatties there!
Some really great fish being entered this year.
[signature]
Two awesome entries. Way to go. I got you down for 22.5 on the cut and 23.5 on the big fat rainbow. [Smile]
[signature]