Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crappie, Perch, Sunfish,Bream,Blue Gills and Panfish Recipies
[#0000ff][size 3]This thread will be for any type of panfish. Please feel free to put any of your own recipies here as well.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
TubeN2

Thankyou soooo much for the recipes......I'm ready to skip work and go fishing tomorrow!!!!!

I'll let you know Monday, how I made out and if I actually caught enough to make myself a little fish fry!

By the way, speaking of Crappie fishing............do you guys use the ZIP jig? It is tiny and catches Crappie like mad when they're in the area.

Thanks again,
[signature]
I haven't tried them yet. I will also move our conversation to another section so that we can keep the recipes by themselves. Thanks for your order on Crappie Recipes.

If there is anything that you need in the future. Just ask. I will do what I can to make it happen.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
to the top[cool]
[signature]
[size 1]Perch are right up at the top of the list of the “best fish” in my cookbook. [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Where do I get one?????[/size]
[signature]
It looks like TubeDude and TubeBabe just made a good score at Lake X. Try there or Deer Creek. Those used to be some of my favorite spots.[cool]
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif] back to the top.[Image: happy.gif]
With crappie I love to fry them in butter sprinkle them with lemon pepper and season all untill done. They are to die for.[Wink]
[signature]
There is no wrong way to do Crappie. Everyone has their favorite recipe and they are all good. [cool]
[signature]
Def will have to try some[Smile]
[signature]