Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake May Newsletter
[#0000FF]Passing along a copy of the newsletter I got from the Utah Lake Commission.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Bump
[signature]
Will there be classes to show people how to back up a boat instead of dumping they're cars into the lake [laugh]?
[signature]
[#0000FF]Wouldn't help. And even if they had the classes nobody in Utah would attend. Everybody thinks they already know how to back boats.

After watching the mayhem when everybody is trying to get in or out of the water at the same time I often wonder how many marriages or relationships fail after a boating trip...and having the other part of the connection backing the boat.

I'm guessing that divorce lawyers love boaters.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I sure experienced a women trying to get a big 25 ft pontoon boat on a trailer at Willardbat and it become a huge screaming cat fight.
[signature]
[#0000FF]As a float tuber...who hates the "power squadron"...I have been guilty of fraternizing with the enemy. There have been several times I have waded out to help get boats on trailers during situations when it was windy or the boat lost power. And there have been other times I have jumped in the drivers' seat of a tow vehicle to back a trailer or help launch or pull a boat back up a ramp. I'd like to think I might have saved a marriage or two. But I'm not sure all of those times turned out well...long term. After some of the things guys scream at their launch-flustered wives I'm betting that all they got for dinner was hot Tongue and cold shoulder. Not my nevermind.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]