Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike on a fly
All I can say I sure love discovering new grounds and now I'm addicted on catching pike on a fly rod. I sure wish they're were more lake with pikes that have good structor and tons of water in the lake. Here's a video of the few pike, bass, and a surprise cat fish I caught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmhXcz-u...keyyr3xdck
[signature]
Nice job Eric, looks like fun!
[signature]
It sure was a blast and hope to get back there soon. I surly loved catching that cat fish because it end up being a good 6-7 minute fight.
[signature]
I've been wanting to make the voyage down there but could never find anyone who's fished it. Now I think its on my list for next spring, You killed it!
[signature]
I'd bet September should be a good time to hit it. I know I will be heading back in a few weeks depends on the weather.
[signature]
Thanks for sharing. Your videos are fun to watch.

One suggestion I have that for me at least would make them even better would be if you showed what you were doing when the fish actually takes your fly. I love to see the presentation, and to me the most exciting part of a video is when they fish takes the fly.
[signature]
Ya id love you o make a full extent video but I would have to buy multiple batteries to be able to do that and at this moment I don't have that kind of money.
[signature]
Ah that makes sense. I was thinking you just recorded the whole time your were fishing, but you must just start recording after you get a bite.
[signature]
Correct but maybe next year I might make a few full record session when I get a nice raise from work soon and then be able to buy more batteries and a few other accessories to be able to do it.
[signature]
Sweet dude. I am pretty sure fishslayerjt is jealous [laugh]

[fishon]
[signature]
Oh trust me he was when I send him the video clip xD.
[signature]