Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Carp article
[#0000FF]For all those fans of the rare and beautiful "bugle mouth bass" of Utah Lake...here is a recent article in the [url "http://www.sltrib.com/news/4344748-155/whatever-happened-to-fishing-utah"]SALT LAKE TRIB[/url].
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Yum yum eatum up!
[signature]
Hey Pat, I've been hoping I could sneak up on your Wiltilla Thursday and join you guys, but had a neighbor and good friend pass away so I guess I need to go to a funeral instead. Always something to keep me off the pond lately. Good luck and may the eyes of October be kind to ya. Later J
[signature]
[#0000FF]I was planning to shoot you a notice and invite today for our Thursday thing. Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. We can all use more friends and to lose one is a double tragedy.

Lemme know if you can work a day next week and we can give it a try. I still have some of those small blue-eyed left-handed bait goodies for you.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
[#0000FF]What? You ain't into PCB fricassee?

Did you make it down south on the weekend?
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Hey Pat I figured if I didn't say anything until the day before maybe nothing would come up to spoil the trip. Guess I was wrong again. Anyway I will see what we can do the next week. I was planning on a deer hunt day so maybe I can go fishing instead. Probably less crowded and more action anyway. Thanks J
[signature]
[#0000FF]Just don't get your gear mixed up and bring a gun to Willard. Can't shoot fish with firearms...even carp.

Might try for the following Thursday. Supposed to be a chance of showers Monday and Tuesday.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Your call, Pat -- 20th or 27th look about equal for weather.
[signature]
[#0000FF]I will probably do both. I will definitely be there this coming Thursday (20th). Depends on success rate as to whether I hit it again on the 27th...or maybe hit Pineview instead.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Yeah I've been known to bring a knife to a gun fight before so I'll double check my gear. Thursday would be good. Catch ya later J
[signature]
Yeah Jeff, probably SAFER fishing on Willard too.[shocked]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Depends on the power squadron and the wind, but at least you can see that coming at ya in time to react. Who knows maybe I'll get one over the weekend. I can always hope. Later J
[signature]