Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sight Fishing Walleye
Pinehurst lake is one of our favorite lakes to fish in Alberta with many features that make it an exciting place to explore. With current regulations there are starting to be some really nice fish being caught more often. Watch out because the wind can really whip up here if you are in a small boat. Go check in out some time you won't be disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD-hTnDdTW0
[signature]
Nice looking eyes, you decided to take a break from the saltwater fishing I see. What was the largest eye to caught?
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]Nice looking eyes, you decided to take a break from the saltwater fishing I see. What was the largest eye to caught?[/quote]

Yeah all the family still lives in Alberta on the Prairie. So went for my youngest brothers grade 12 grad and hauled the boat out there.

I think we measured it in the video 26 1/4 inch. Thats around 6 pounds in the spring.
[signature]
Wow, thats quite a distance to haul your boat but from the looks of the fish you caught, it was well worth it.[Wink]
[signature]
It's only a 12 hour drive. We make the drive a few times a year when we go to visit family just so I can have the vehicle to take off fishing! In the summer its nice to have the fishing boat.
[signature]
Oh, thats not too bad, you should have just left your old boat there and you would not have to pull your new boat back or did sell it to get your newer one.
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]Oh, thats not too bad, you should have just left your old boat there and you would not have to pull your new boat back or did sell it to get your newer one.[/quote]

Yeah the 16 footer I fish in the lakes with. Thought I might use it in BC, but didn't end up doing so. You're right should have left it there, but no good place to store it.

I have to Trophy for the ocean now so a little better for the family to go out.
[signature]