Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wierd bets for the Superbowl!

Hey there guys,

What kind of bets would you make for the superbowl?

1) Coin toss winner!

2) score in 2 minute warning!

How about you guys?

JapanRon
[signature]
I'd have to go with score in 2 minute warning. Even though Partriots have the better defense, Carolina finds ways to win.

Just my [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2624;]
[signature]
well I guess you would not have bet any amount of money on the ending of the half time show. "TAISTLESS" imitation to boot.
[signature]
There was a serious lack of talent in the half time show. I was more impressed with the pregame show with Aerosmith. That was nice.
[signature]
I agree. Aerosmith was good as was Toby Keith.
[signature]

Hi there davetclown,

Yep.... ol' Janice Jackson put a whole new meaning into the 'half-time' show! heh heh heh

I was waitin' for the ancore!!!

JapanRon
[signature]
Come on JR, That was just a simple piercing holding a star on. Not many people watched that close. There is a link on the UT Board that goes to the photo on the site.
[signature]
I fully agree, I did not like any part of the half time entertainment. I would rather seen high school bands aposed to what I heard and saw in this half time show. this was their all time biggest flops of all half time shows. and I dont mean just her finally. I turly expected better. the lack of a show left me both disapointed and unhappy. mostly because I sat throgh it hoping all the noise and rucuss was going some where. It never did.

willy nelson would have put on a better show than janet. and charlie danals would have been more apropriat giving todays time and current politics. and he would not have to wory about upstageing arosmith. they both are icons in american heritage.

I was out ice fishing and walked in and caught the last song and a half. arosmith always puts on a good show.

any way, now this leaves me to wonder about the rest of the family.
[signature]
They should have played the commercials at half time. I would have rather watch 10 minutes of the Bud commercials.
[signature]
One of the Sad parts about it is that AOL paid 10 million bucks to sponsor the half time show. They were intending to streamline it on the internet but it got shot down with that shoddy ending. Somebody is in trouble.
[signature]
well they were robbed, no way were the fire works worth 10 mil. the rest of it wasnt worth 10 cents. they should have stuck with arrowmith at the half show, peter frampton or even nazarith, rush or fleetwood mac. posibly even the greatfull dead. you wanna talk about entertainment, it dont get any bettere than that.

lucy lawless did the same thng at the redwings champianship game and ever since we no longer get the national anthem befor every game.

I herd cable had a better half time show, I would have rather seen the girls playing football.
[signature]
That would have been nice to see. 7 on 7 in lace uniforms.(garments) I agree that the entertainment could have been much better. I'm dissapointed myself with MTVs rendition of a talent show type of halftime.

They probably could have used a little help from Led Zepplin, Boston, Ted Nugent and BTO as well. Even KISS does a better fireworks show and they wouldn't have charged all that extra money.
[signature]