Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Joe, for those of you that have not heard about him
[quote FishingLunatic]No comment other than most of what he says is incorrect and him telling people who don't support Trump to just leave if they aren't happy is what's wrong with America. By the way, no the people who didn't want him as president aren't just mad because a republican won. We're mad because Trump won.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Quoting from your own signature, "Haters gonna Hate no matter what." There's a ton of things wrong with America right now and the filth that Big Joe was talking about are a very LARGE part of what's wrong. Being mad because President Trump won and throwing a hissy fit over it is childish, ignorant, and stupid beyond belief. And you want to be identified with that? Good luck with that attitude. Big Joe got it right as far as I'm concerned. The feminist and Hollywood imbeciles demonstrating and showing their extreme stupidity is typical of today's brain dead, political leftists. Not able to form a cognizant thought on their own, they blindly follow the mob like a flock of sheep. Pathetic and disgusting beyond belief![/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FishingLunatic] Big Joe, for those of you that have not heard about him - by dubob - 01-26-2017, 04:05 PM