Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Joe, for those of you that have not heard about him
[quote FishingLunatic]Some of us on BFT listen to what outdoor organizations like Trout Unlimited, Hatch Magazine, Field and Stream Magazine, the Sierra Club, the National Parks Conservation Association, and the majority of state or federal management agencies for the recreation areas that we all use and fish on say about what they think about Trump.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]And some on BFT believe the lies and political spin generated by the left that is NEVER backed up with hard evidence that supports their talking points. [/#][/font]
[quote FishingLunatic]Of course some of y'all will just like to the NRA cause they've lied and scared you to death that democrats are gonna take your guns.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]And there are literally thousands of verifiable quotes in print and on tape by the left that repeatedly show that the left does in fact want to totally eliminate gun ownership of any kind in the USA. Your refusal to acknowledge that which is provable beyond any doubt is truly amazing. Please let us know when you finally wake up and actually grasp what is going on in the real world.[/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FishingLunatic] Big Joe, for those of you that have not heard about him - by dubob - 01-26-2017, 04:21 PM