Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Joe, for those of you that have not heard about him
[font "Times New Roman"]
[/font]
[quote FishingLunatic]All democrats have ever wanted to do with guns has to do with assault rifles, precautionary background checks(for mentally ill), and what is called the Charleston Loop Hole. I wouldn't agree with them but I would at least respect people who didn't lie and say any democratic proposals regarding guns had to do with all types of guns owned by ordinary citizens.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]God, but you're easy. Debating you is like debating an 8-year-old. I told you before there are literally thousands of verifiable quotes in print and on tape by the left that repeatedly show that the left does in fact want to totally eliminate gun ownership of any kind in the USA. Here are just 3 that are VERIFIABLE FACTS (that means they are true and even an 8-year-old could find them on the Internet):[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]
[/font]
“A gun-control movement worthy of the name would insist that President Clinton move beyond his proposals for controls ... and immediately call on Congress to pass far-reaching industry regulation like the Firearms Safety and Consumer Protection Act ... [which] would give the Treasury Department health and safety authority over the gun industry, and any rational regulator with that authority would ban handguns." - Josh Sugarmann (executive director of the Violence Policy Center) [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Nothing in that statement about just "assault rifles."[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]
[/font]
"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!" - Diane Feinstein [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Nothing about "assault rifles" here either. [/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]
[/font]
“I don’t believe people should to be able to own guns.” - Barack Obama (during conversation with economist and author John Lott Jr. at the University of Chicago Law School in the 1990s) [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]And look, nothing here either.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]
[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Come on kid, quit trying to play with the adults. You simply cannot keep up. It can be shown ad nauseam that the left wants to ban ALL firearms.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]
[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]And I can just as easily counter all the other gibberish you post on here trying to show the world that you are ready for prime time, when in fact you are not. Give it a rest kid. The adults on here have better things to do with their time.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FishingLunatic] Big Joe, for those of you that have not heard about him - by dubob - 01-27-2017, 12:29 AM