Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Joe, for those of you that have not heard about him
Come on kid, quit trying to play with the adults. You simply cannot keep up. It can be shown ad nauseam that the left wants to ban ALL firearms.

And I can just as easily counter all the other gibberish you post on here trying to show the world that you are ready for prime time, when in fact you are not. Give it a rest kid. The adults on here have better things to do with their time.

----------------------------

Fishing lunatic, personally I've enjoyed and respect your opinion and responses. I'm 62 years old so I'm at least old enough to be called an adult. If you'd like to go fishing, I've got a seat in my boat for a smart fella like yourself. I'd much rather spend time with folks that are intelligent, excited about life and still idealistic. Unfortunately, too many of my peers are old, disgruntled and bitter about life. Not much fun to be around. I consider myself a liberal and a member of the left. I really don't want to ban all guns, just DuBob's guns.

Larry
(Just kidding Bob).
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FishingLunatic] Big Joe, for those of you that have not heard about him - by FatBiker - 01-27-2017, 01:46 AM