Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEATHS BETWIXT CARS AND MOTORCYCLES
ya that,s real smart givin each car and motorcycle room. good fer both even when hte ar has to stop quick too. and alot of new bike riders dont realize just how much of a difference in distance that should be put betwixt em either. well i want ot thank ya all fer your thoughts of jack and me, and prayeers, we appreciate it. and fer there family. too. it just seems so senceless, how just accidents are ya know. and i hear ya bought the boy havin to take over the family, it really is so hard fer a kid to have to grow up so fast. but i heard it said befoe tha god has his reasons, well, ya know, i wonder if it really is true, or wheter these things just happen, before there time? i cant see where a lovin god would think this is right, or could or would do this,leavin a kid to take vare of everyone else, and god would want it done. do you??? hear me???? i guess i,ll have to ask him that someday. too. well all ya take care, no dave i wouldnt be goin without a helmet and it is plain askin fer troble. over the bridge from us in new hampshire we can ride without a helmet if we want, i wont. jak either even if its a little chep helmet. at least have somethin on your head, it might just save a life. i wouldnt let vliff on his without a he,met even if it was just a little dirt bike. but he was good and always wore it. well take care all and thanks again. we,ve been missin em. but there there in spirit with us still ridin. later mare
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
DEATHS BETWIXT CARS AND MOTORCYCLES - by patches - 05-28-2004, 11:46 AM
Re: [fish4fish] DEATHS BETWIXT CARS AND MOTORCYCLES - by patches - 06-13-2004, 03:46 AM