Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
americans?
Words well placed. I agree with you. He needs to be out of power. I'm not entirely sure it's "our" job to do so, but I guess as long as he has to go, it might as well be the most powerful military force on the planet to kick his @$$.

His past actions should have shown these people that he has no concern for human life. American or Iraqi (spelling?). He has gassed his own people and welcomed all hostility towards Americans anywhere in the world. Do these people think that they will live long enough in Iraq to interfere? Do they honestly believe that Saddam would even consider sparing their lives or protecting them himself?

We have both been here long enough to see people protesting just to protest. Always looking to be offended by something or someone. They follow each other as blindly as lemmings over the cliff. Always looking for a symbol to look to. I agree with George Carlin on this one. "I'll leave symbols to the symbol minded".

I can't bring myself to consider them traitors, but they do come pretty close. They are after all, protecting the "other side". As far as admiring the level of commitment that they are showing; they've got a lot more b###s than I do. They are putting their lives where their mouths are. You have to give them credit for that. Even if I believe that they are wrong (hopefully not dead wrong) in their decision to protect a man that would sooner watch them executed as speak to them. I'm sure he thinks this is great fun. He gets the best protection that America has to offer and doesn't have to lose a single member of his army in the process. I'll bet he is laughing hysterically at these idiots.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
americans? - by lonehunter - 02-26-2003, 09:25 PM
Re: [lonehunter] americans? - by Curtisfish - 02-27-2003, 06:33 PM
Re: [Curtisfish] americans? - by lonehunter - 02-27-2003, 10:45 PM
Re: [lonehunter] americans? - by Curtisfish - 02-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Re: [Curtisfish] americans? - by lonehunter - 02-28-2003, 01:11 AM
Re: [lonehunter] americans? - by AFDan52 - 02-28-2003, 04:35 AM
Re: [AFDan52] americans? - by lonehunter - 02-28-2003, 10:34 AM
Re: [lonehunter] americans? - by AFDan52 - 02-28-2003, 06:09 PM