Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evacuate! - What do you Save?
We are back in the condo. The fire got with in about a couple miles from here.

My younger brother's place did not burn but the three houses backed up to his back yard are burned to the ground. My brother can not get into his house. It is going to be several more days at the earliest due to not having any electricity and the gas at burned houses not being adequately secured.

Her sister, L, and brother in law, F; Their house is okay but they also can not get into their house either. The fire burned up to their fence which is at a open space beltway. I guess that is where the fire department or a helicopter were able to put the fire out. L's next door neighbor's fence was partially burned.

Got three dogs and and several nieces and nephews staying here for now. My sister-in-law, G, and here sister, L, have a 50th wedding anniversary event planned for their ail parents this weekend, out of state with parent's friends and other relatives. I may need to go stay at a motel near Qualcom stadium to watch over L's two dogs, cat and bird While hubbies and wives are out of town. Can't imagine 2 adults, one child, two dogs, a cat, and a bird staying in one motel room for several days. Well I can imagine and it makes me shutter.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Evacuate! - What do you Save? - by Scruffy_Fly - 10-25-2007, 06:28 PM
Re: [Dryrod] Evacuate! - What do you Save? - by Scruffy_Fly - 10-25-2007, 08:00 PM