Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOBER ASSESSMENT OF OUR CURRENT POLITICAL SITUATION
I can not argue the stupidity of the american auto industry, you would think they would have learned their lesson from back in the 70's and 80's when those gas guzzlers were abandoned on the hiway because they couldnt get gas enough to get them off the road... especialy when auto industry employees them selves seeked out gas economical vehicals like the renault and la-cars and datsons.

It is hard to beleive how impetuous the industry is in beleiving that catering to the 1% of the population was going to make them competitive in a world trade that actuly only exist in this country when it comes to forgen cars...

the oil industry like every one else hates change and refuses to let go of its monoply as far as a perpultion fuel goes. and the owners of our auto industry have stock in the oil industry and see the change over as a means of cutting open their own pocket books... "Dollars makes sence if ya think about it"

we are talking another industrial revolution when it comes to changing over to new tec. auto shops and dealerships having to retool and re-educate to meet the needs. machanics will have to become qulaified electritians in order to service a car. and if ya ask me, that is just what the doctor ordered to turn our economy around...

of corse people in my edge of the woods aint as shiny an apple on the rack as they pretend to be, living 50+ away from where they work, burning enough gas per vehical in one week that I could take an up north drive for a hunting and fishing trip three times the same week. the guys driving the suv's hummer's 4x4's burning three times the fuel needed to cart them selves back and forth to work... to top it all off, they just built another 5,000 square foot house on my block driving my taxes up as it drives my property values down...

I like the electric cars, but untill the solar cell tec is improved electric cars will be a dream of the future..

of corse I havent got a clue as to what to do about the lawnmowers, some of the lawns around here would need a 10,000 foot extention cord or better, it wouldnt hurt my fealings any to see a few more blades of grass and a few more shrubs around the hood...
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Wyobraz] SOBER ASSESSMENT OF OUR CURRENT POLITICAL SITUATION - by davetclown - 11-21-2007, 07:18 PM