Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LA County Park Lakes
I will have to aferm your belief of anglers dont steel least alone form one another, they may not tell the truth about where they are fishing or what they were using for bait, but they dont steel.

on the other hand there are those who fish that are not anglers who are just looking for something to grab. the fact of the matter is, if they were fishng they would not see opertunities to releive others of their belongings, they would be paying attention to the water & weather conditions, to whether or not they were presenting their lures and or bait properly.

they are easy to spot, they dont hold ther rods properly, they are not watching for strikes, they are constantly scanning the horizian and pretending not to be looking. Baisicly they stick out like a soar thumb.

It is ashame that you can never let your gaurd down, you may never compeat with one on the water, but you can bet that they wait on shore just looking for an easy mark.

I am sorry this happened to you, I know the feeling, I lost a few hundred traps out of the back of my truck one night. It took me all season to rebuild my trap collection.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
LA County Park Lakes - by JapanRon - 04-20-2003, 06:18 AM