Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 10 here Chiefs gonna stay undefeated??
I fully agree with you one dumping the preseason games. they should be real games with a couple more breaks... Even the lions whould have a better season record.

usualy by the time the season opens the lions are all played out, the other teams know the lions stradigity by that time. I mean where is the suspence in knowing what the other team is going to do?

I think your point about the injuries out ways every thing else, these guys take a beating out there on the feild, the guys in big time restling dont take the beatings that are delt out on the feild. and cant any one convince me that the padding fully protects them. when was the last time you saw a wrestler hauled out on a streacher. when was the last time you herd of a wrestler having to retire form a game related injury? them boys dont wear no stinking padding....yet week after week they are taking body slams on the mat and 350 pounds of meat is jumping off the side ring on to their already stuned shells.

where they differ is when you take one 250 pound player and you line them up with another 250 pound player and face them off infront of each other. well just look at the math. each player can hit speeds of 10-12 mils per hour in less then two paces and have the combined mass of a 1/4 ton when they colide at a combined speed of 25 miles per hour. Well we already know that we have cars driving down the road that cant withstand a 25 mile an hour colision with a tree.

and here we are making these guys colide like this at least 25-30 times on any given sunday. I am surprised we have any players left after turkyday....[shocked]

think I will stay in my arm chair and call the plays form there..... lol truly the only safety zone in the entire game.[blush]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [shewicker] Week 10 here Chiefs gonna stay undefeated?? - by davetclown - 11-06-2003, 08:04 AM